View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #26
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Walter Football Draft

Quote:
27. Houston Texans: Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
The Texans have needed a No. 2 receiver for years, but now that Andre Johnson is into his 30s, it won't be long before they have to secure a new No. 1 wideout for Matt Schaub.

As Charlie reported recently, Justin Hunter is receiving tons of first-round interest.
Quote:
32. Baltimore Ravens: Keenan Allen, WR, California

This pick is all about figuring out which player will fall to the Ravens. Ozzie Newsome frequently scoops up plummeting prospects, and there's no reason to believe that this year will be any different. The tumbling prospect could easily be Keenan Allen because he's injured and hasn't been able to work out.

Allen makes a ton of sense for the Ravens. He would fill the void created by the Anquan Boldin trade to the 49ers. It's also worth noting that Daniel Jeremiah, who used to work for Baltimore, listed Allen as a top option for the Ravens on Path to the Draft.
Texans take Hunter and pass on Allen!!! I wouldn't be happy if the Draft fell like this. As a matter of fact, I didn't like hardly any of the Texans picks in this mock. Bostic in the 3rd is OK and Mauti in the 5th is OK, but I don't think they need to draft both. As for Reed (6'3" 240 lbs), he's basically OD and Graham part 3. They need a bigger TE that can block. No, I don't like this at all!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote