View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #171
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: There's a reason Ed Reed won't put Houston over the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Just got an Ibanez bass. The neck is slightly more narrow than my Aria so it's taking a bit of getting used to, but the sound quality and action are utterly kick ass.
Just getting ready for Easter. What's the weather like in Baltimore? You guys getting some of that snow that's plaguing everyone else?
I love music but never learned to play- buddy of mine is a bass guy.

We had a couple inches of snow the other day- 50 degrees today nd its all gone.

Crappiest winter two years in a row- I plow snow in my offseason and haven't made diddly two years in a row....normally I can pull in about $15-20k doing snow removal- made $2k this year....really crappy.