View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #170
Titans Sux 72
Veteran

Rep Power: 1720 Titans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
I honestly don't see that- We have been in the playoffs every year for the last 5 years- even after losing guys every year. The Ravens have been awarded the most compensatory picks since they started giving them out in 94. Why? Because other teams want to sign our guys. Why? Because we are successful.

I am a robot. I am only programmed to say the same drivel everyday.

We. What position do you play?

Yeah patriot fan says the same thing fallowing the sheep of the FO. and where has that got them in 8 years and i would say they are more succesful in those 15 years than the ravens. Keep on thinking everything is tootie fruitie in Bmore. Then you wake up one day and your team looks like the Titans.

BTW Riddle me this. Why go crying to another forum not raven and pizz and moan about the Texans?

I go raise hell at the titan forums but I don't come here or other forums and ask for a pat on the back or help.

Got something to say to us Texan fan say it to our face don't act like a girl and run. You lost a lot of respect fir that ****** move.