View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #167
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: There's a reason Ed Reed won't put Houston over the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
I honestly don't see that- We have been in the playoffs every year for the last 5 years- even after losing guys every year. The Ravens have been awarded the most compensatory picks since they started giving them out in 94. Why? Because other teams want to sign our guys. Why? Because we are successful.
Love or hate this man, you have to admire his passion for his team. I think the Carrion are as LUCKY as he thinks they are good. He can be a bit of a hemmorhoid(sp) but he's never disrespectful. If we banned people for being a pain in the ass the following people would have been gone a LONG time ago:

Red Zone

Corrosion

Beer & Metal

Porky

Texan Bill

Joe Texan

and

MY BLAGG-AZZ.

We don't agree with the man's opinions, but truthfully we don't always agree with one another's opinions. Take what he says with a grain of salt and move on.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"