View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #2064
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 114958 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed agrees to terms with Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
You forgot to mention that the cure is damn near as bad as the ailment. I spent almost 3 months sleeping sitting up and over 6 months rehabbing. My torn rotator cuff was severe and had a torn labrum to boot. It was absolute hell getting over the surgery.
I can agree here. Last year I had surgery on another shoulder. I tore the rotator cuff, labrum and had a clavicle resection done. My labrum was torn pretty bad and needed 4 anchors (I think that's the right term) to reattach. It's my understanding that labrum tears take longer to heal than cuffs.

IMO, I think the "ED Reed had a torn labrum" talk is bull-butter. Otherwise, there would've been an operation involved. Maybe there was? Dunno