View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #26
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 23098 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some believe atmosphere is safe for gay NFL player to come out

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
That's too difficult to try and even hypothesize because we know enough about AJ to know that he's got illegits out, who knows maybe gobs of them scattered about ? Give me another name ? Antonio, Kareem, anybody ?
But I'm with the brothers on this one, they don't want to walk around the locker room in the raw knowing another brother in their midst might want to shove his ying-yang up their butt-crack. Hell, they certainly realize they'd enjoy doing just that to a good looking young chick, drippin' wet, steppin out of the shower stall
right in front of them, why would they not assume in these circumstances that a gay brother would also lust for the same ?
Why is it ASSUMED that gay men want to screw every single straight man that walks by them? Why is it assumed that gay men are promiscuous and not committed to a partner?

Your own post shows that a lot of NFL players have multiple children with multiple women; look at the epidemic of Travis Henry's and Calvin Johnson's.

I have a gay friend who is and has been in a committed relationship for 27 years, another for 13 years, another for 34 yrs....

People need to step into the present and get out of the past.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote