View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #24
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some believe atmosphere is safe for gay NFL player to come out

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Meh, I wouldn't care if a player is openly gay but it could cause trouble in a locker room. I don't think it's right that a person feels that they cannot be who they want to be, but it's their colleagues that do that to them, not the fans really.
You don't think that this has already happened? That a player is known to be gay in the locker room and everyone just goes about their business?

Its the same situation as when I served in the military- there where guys (and gals) we KNEW were gay; most of us didn't care as long as they did their job.

Pretty sure its the same in the NFL locker room. Just do your job.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote