Thread: Kawann Short
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #5
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216794 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kawann Short

76 you need to learn to use quotes man .... its easy just highlight what you want quoted and hit the little button next to the one that posts images , looks like the thingy comic characters speak in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
If this is the case, I hope the Texans pass.

I dont agree with the negatives at least to the extent this report gives.

Was it his motor or did he simply wear down from the constant double teams ?!

Those constant double teams can wear on a big man. The other guy's on that line have to be accountable for some of that by not attracting some of those double teams themselves. If you only have to double one guy .... yeah , he's going to wear down.

Hell , almost every player has some warts and the deeper you get the more pronounced those warts are. No way I could have made everyone happy with any pick I made. Im satisfied with the choice and the impact he can make next season.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote