View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #22
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tyrann Mathieu schd to meet with Texans

Ed Reed Reached Out to Mathieu

Quote:
His focus over the next few weeks is to convince teams that he’s trustworthy and worth the investment of a draft pick. Through the pre-draft process, Ravens veteran safety Ed Reed has reached out to his representatives to provide some guidance to the 20-year-old defender.

“He never talked to me personally but he's reached out to my adoptive parents,” Mathieu said Sunday at the NFL Combine. “He's reached out to my agent and [former LSU defensive back and current Arizona Cardinals cornerback] Patrick Peterson."

Reed works with and advises a number of young players around the NFL. Just last year he reached out to South Carolina State safety Christian Thompson, who the Ravens ended up drafting in the fourth round.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote