Thread: Kawann Short
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #2
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kawann Short

I'd have no problem if the Texans took Short in the 1st round to play NT. He was my 1st round pick in every mock I made until very recently. I think his taking plays off is a conditioning issue, and many big men in college face this issue. They're just not in the condition that NFL level players are in. I think an NFL level strength and conditioning program would take care of that and playing along side Watt, Smith, and Cushing he'd have no choice but to play hard, he'd be scared not to. I think WR is a bigger team issue/need, but a great NT would make the biggest impact on defense.

I think Corrossion made an excellent choice for the Texans.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote