View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #16
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 187579 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Not a joke, but yet I guess it is: Vince Young Throws at UT Pro Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
What else can it possibly be? You named Carr who clocked out at 5 and played like a guy who put in the bare minimum. I mean cassell, gabbert, ponder, Sanchez, kolb and even freakin tebow have jobs and they are terrible. Young has the ability even if he is not very intelligent but you'd think a coach could devise a plan to utilize his abilities to be an ok QB. I mean could he do any worse than these duds? i wonder if he should come clean and admit all his failings and accept total responsibility then maybe some gms might consider him as a viable option again? Either way this guy has fallen hard but ill give him credit for not being as worthless and inept as ryan leaf and Jamarcus Russell. Those two are total failures as players and men.
How many of those guys have the "I quit on my team when things went bad" baggage coupled with the "I scored far below norm on the Wunderlich test" baggage in their backgrounds? Then the last time he had a meaningful chance to demonstrate he still had "it" with the Eagles, he stunk it up. And now, despite a pretty decent contract, he's broke??

Why would Fisher have to say anything when he's been with two other clubs since his Tennessee days and showed little to nothing? Or do you think Andy Reid and Chan Dailey are in on the VY black-balling too...?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote