View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013   #353
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 214142 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
If the Texans draft a receiver in the first round, the guy will have every opportunity to contribute right away with Posey in the shelf and no replacement for Walter.
The way I see this reciever class is simple , you have Cordarrelle Patterson and .... everyone else thru the middle of the 3rd round. I dont think Hunter would have stepped in day one and been the #2. Allen , Hopkins or Patterson may have been a different story.

You still have a long list of guy's on the board - Robert Woods , Quinton Patton , Terrance Williams , Markus Wheaton , Justin Hunter , Aaron Dobson , Da'Rick Rogers , Ryan Swope , Marquise Goodwin and Kenny Stills. Its a strong possibility one or more of them is there when the Texans pick in round three.
That whole list of guy's is pretty darn close in terms of talent.

I Miss Good Schaub.

Last edited by Corrosion; 03-27-2013 at 03:42 AM.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote