View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #13
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102049 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some believe atmosphere is safe for gay NFL player to come out

I think it would be fine now days. Maybe not on every team or every situation, but I think a player could be fine with being openly gay unless he was out there making political statements and drawing extra attention to the issue. Other then that, I agree with some of the other sentiments that it would be the media that would create every controversial problem that would take place. They'll be stirring the pot like crazy when we see this eventually happen.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote