View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #5
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102049 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Not a joke, but yet I guess it is: Vince Young Throws at UT Pro Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
What's even worse is that he went crawling back to the isolated cave known as UT Football, and Mack Brown - who is easily the worst coach in all of sports at preparing players to be professional athletes - is, yet again, talking this guy up.

The way UT shelters and coddles and babies athletes is shameful. And, they almost all end up running back to Austin to take solace in past former glory and to get kudos from Daddy Mack.

Sad.
As a huge UT fan, I hate to agree with you, but it's been this way for the last 12 years under "Cookies" (Mack Brown). I always laughed over the years when I'd hear Longhorn fans get upset when Mack would get clowned on. I'd argue with other fans about certain aspects with the Longhorns or in different areas, but I'd never stick up for Mack Brown. Worst football coach I've ever witnessed.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote