View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #331
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74980 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
yeah there have been some really good picks made , especially in the last few selections.

I kinda feel like Im stuck between a rock and a hard place picking for the Texans , I cant make everyone happy but Im going to pick who I think helps the team the most in the coming season as its now or never for a Superbowl with this team .... Im not looking too far down the road with these selections. Maybe that gives some perspective to the past pick and those to come.
Hopefully BoB/Gary/Rick have that same sense of urgency.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote