View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #327
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I emailed Rock-N-Randy and asked him to send me his list of players. Have not heard from him yet.

I just wanted to say thanks for everybody making their picks after hrs. It really helps the mock move along. Great job of picking players guys. This is one of the most realistic mocks I've seen this offseason.
yeah there have been some really good picks made , especially in the last few selections.

I kinda feel like Im stuck between a rock and a hard place picking for the Texans , I cant make everyone happy but Im going to pick who I think helps the team the most in the coming season as its now or never for a Superbowl with this team .... Im not looking too far down the road with these selections. Maybe that gives some perspective to the past pick and those to come.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote