View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #318
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 120523 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Really good pick B0ng.

I think someone will take him early based upon measurables. I actually considered instead of Short .... but without the ability to trade back , I wouldnt make the pick.

Lots of upside here. He ran a 4.62 40 and benched 38 .... Both better than Mario Williams poosted in 2006. 4.66 and 35 reps.
I know all about him. I would love to see him opposite Watt. Just wonder how long it will take him to "get it" in the NFL. Could turn out to be great or nothing special. I lean towards great with him but that uncertainty is what puts Short ahead of him.