View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #310
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
That was one of the issues for me with Hunter - along with being so damn skinny and he doesnt really have the frame to add much to it. Yeah , he has the length and measurables .... but I dont think he will be what we are looking for opposite AJ.
What, tall fast and runs good routes? You're right the Texans have never had a WR opposite AJ like that.

BTW, I really like the Short pick. No more running up the middle 68% of the time. Short helps keep Cushing and ILB draft pick clean. This is actually more of an impact pick for the Texans than picking Hunter or another WR.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote