View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #298
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
There is something about Hunter that just don't seem right. He looks clumsy at times. It looks like his legs get tangled up. His legs look too long. I can see him having knee issues in the future. He reminds me of a WR that used to play for the Vikings opposite of Carter. Can't remember his name.

Hunter just isn't that much better than a lot of the WR's left.
That was one of the issues for me with Hunter - along with being so damn skinny and he doesnt really have the frame to add much to it. Yeah , he has the length and measurables .... but I dont think he will be what we are looking for opposite AJ.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote