View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #294
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
No way!!!

I really dont like how this shook out for the Texans .... Im struggling with the pick as I just dont see any value with any of the positions of need. Getting the 5th best guy at a multitude of positions - DT , WR , OLB/DE or OT just isnt appealing. Rock N Randy's surprise pick of TE looks plausible here with Eifert being the best TE in the draft .... but I just cant seem to pull the trigger.
Under this scenario I think a trade down would be optimal ...
Da'Rick Rodgers or Hunter, Maybe Short

Are you backing off Rodgers?
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote