View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #288
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5405 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Wow some interesting thoughts
What beer am I buying
Budlight? XX? Siner? Blue moon?

I think green bay will take Datone Jones, DE, UCLA
I think he would fit well on the end for GB

I can't believe we took Short! I'd rather Eifert. If the board turns out like that we are fudged.
I would have even rather reached on Elam or Hunter than Short
I feel NT is so deep with J. Williams, Jenkins, B. Williams just to name a few.

I have a hard time not seeing the texans add a offensive weapon
I think McNair as well as Kube/Smith know that they have neglected the offense in the draft and FA over the years. I think they will stay true to there open media comments and go for speed and skill on the offensive side.

No legit WR left at 27, hunter is a reach. Just take Eifert and get Williams, Or Best available WR left if there is a good one left. I truly feel Eifert can be one of the best TE in the NFL in Houston
He is as dynamic as they come.
A former WR, he is a dangerous TE. They guy to literally stretch the middle and be a big threat n the Redzone with we struggle to do if passing.
Open up huge holes for Arian Foster weather taking LBers with him in pass coverage or blocking the edge for Arian to run around.

I think Eifert along a legit WR2 could take the offense too new heights even with Schaub's limitations
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote