View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #285
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I really think this is the best choice other than trading down. Since the talent level is all pretty equal at this point you have to consider that WR position still has plenty of comparable talent to take later in the draft. LB should have solid but not spectacular choices still a available as late as the 4th round. We always find OL guys later in the draft that are adequate. DL after Short and Hankins is a big drop in talent.
Exactly my thinking on the whole mess .... It boiled down to Short being the best DT available at a thin position while WR and LB are rather deep positions.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote