View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #255
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
If I were in this situation as a packer GM I would trade down 10 times out of 10.

Actually It was a hard choice. None of he OL seemed worthy of this high a pick. The LB's didn't bring enough pass rushing ability other than Ogletree. I really considered him but couldn't do it because of his off field fiasco this offseason. The DL guys were really hard to pass up. It just come down who could help the most. Rodgers is top 3 QB. You have to surround him with weapons if you want to be successful
I totally get you; in fact I just went through that list again, and I can see the choice.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote