View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #145
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: There's a reason Ed Reed won't put Houston over the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
you got a mouse in your pocket? i dont know who "we" is, because it's debatable that jacoby is capable of being a #3. as handswarmer stated, he's not there to be a major receiver - he's simply outside speed and a returner.
I like Jacoby, but I think he's a #3 here. The only thing I didn't like about letting him go, was that the guy we kept isn't on the team anymore. Both were quality #3 guys..... ~quality. But Walter wasn't able to do what he do when we needed him, & he almost never had.

Jacoby is a playmaker, you've got to take the good with the bad & sooner or later, those plays will make the difference..... ala Baltimore's playoff run.. Baltimore's Super Bowl.

No way Walter would ever be considered as a possible Super Bowl co-MVP, much less MVP.

However, with a big arm like Flacco's & the Raven's vertical inclinations, he could be a 2b up there. We'll just have to wait & see. They're paying him like a #2 & they'll expect him to deliver this year, regardless what Flacco'sJockWarmer says.