View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #243
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
WR DeAndre Hopkins

Such a QB driven team has to have targets for Rodgers or his talent will just be wasted.
I just read your post above this one .... and knew this was the way you would go. Good pick .... another that makes me go back to the drawing board.

After NCTexan took Minter and this pick , Im looking at NT with Short & Johnathan Hankins .. WR with Hunter and Arthur Brown at OLB. Even considering Eifert at TE ..... I dont like the value of any of these guy's here.

I need a few minutes .... maybe a nap! (kidding).

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote