View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #227
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 167919 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
My thoughts were that the Vikings needed someone who seems ready almost right away and they don't need a project right now. AP only has so many good years left (even if he says he can play another 10 years). I think Allen is the best chance at that who was still left on the board.
I dont disagree with you ... I just dont see a lot of room for improvement - what you see is what you get with this guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post
@ 76Texan
I like Thomas, potential is there. Doesn't have the range I prefer or the quick twitch guy
But there is something there
I would not mind him in the later rounds if that we're the case.

I'm excited too see who the Texans get
I'm betting its a WR
surprise pick... TE

There are lots of possibilities for the Texans .... at this point with three picks remaining ahead of their first choice , I really couldnt tell you what position I'll end up taking. Its a wide open field for sure.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote