View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #19
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some believe atmosphere is safe for gay NFL player to come out

Football players can be just as capable of being intolerant hypocritical d-bags as anyone else in this country, so yeah, I can see how it could be a problem for some.

But I think drunk morons in the stands are the ones that will really make it difficult for him. Every city has them, and as long as they are paying customers, NFL teams will continue to have low standards in order to take their money.

Free country and all that jazz, but I would not blame him at all for staying in the closet while being an active player in the NFL.