View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #5
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Not a joke, but yet I guess it is: Vince Young Throws at UT Pro Day

I have to say Jeff Fisher and others must have talked about VY with the league to the degree he is being shunned. I never thought he was as great as people claimed but he clearly has the physical tools and non-smart QB's with questionable work ethics (Carr) keep getting million dollar roster spots. The back room word must be atrocious. I mean c'mon he got bailed as the backup for a guy with several felony convictions.