View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #17
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some believe atmosphere is safe for gay NFL player to come out

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Meh, I wouldn't care if a player is openly gay but it could cause trouble in a locker room. I don't think it's right that a person feels that they cannot be who they want to be, but it's their colleagues that do that to them, not the fans really.
Especially if there are hard-core religious types in the locker room. I can just see the media not just bugging the heck out of the gay dude but asking pointed questions of the guys whose faith is strictly opposed to gay tolerance in any form.

Yeah, the mess will come mainly from the media just to keep some crap stirred up. And keep the phone lines filled and their web-sites jumping.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote