View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #130
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: There's a reason Ed Reed won't put Houston over the top

Quote:
Another forum I go to has a lot of native Texans there and basically what ive found out is they dont know much about the world outside of Texas. They all pretty much think the sun rises and sets on there asses. They argue there BBQ is the best although they admit they have never tried any other ( it isnt bad id just never tell them that) and there is no other beer than Shiner or Lone Star. If football is played anywhere outside of the borders of Texas it isnt football in there minds. They come to tears at the slightest mention of Sam Houston and Davy Crockett and the Alamo. And the Cowboys are always on the verge of a Superbowl win.

Ive no problem with ya Hands your a pretty good dude it seems. I give ya a little ribbing with Ray Ray one of my most hated players ever but he is gone history so there is nothing to dislike on the Raven's untill we play ya.
**** this guy too! Can't even use the right form of their, and he thinks we are dumb??

Man I'm ****ing pissed off now!

Keenum is not the QB of the future.