View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #39
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 412969 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FA FB Greg Jones to visit Texans today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Chiles View Post
I don't think he needs to sign at the vet minimum for it to be a good deal for us.
I can't remember the details but Jones has enough seniority he can be signed to a vet minimum contract plus a signing bonus (which has some limit on it) and then only counts half as much on the cap.

Either way I think he would be an excellent signing. He is a much better receiver than his stats indicate. The Hags have just been incredibly poor at utilizing him.