View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #127
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: There's a reason Ed Reed won't put Houston over the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
If you ever feel a poster is out of line, there is an anonymous way to let us know. Click the link at the bottom of the specific post and an admin/mod will definitely give it a looksie.

I do wonder, though, with such a horrible membership that is apparently this forum in your perspective, why do you continue to bless us with your presence?

Btw, I have nothing against you, so this is not part of some subversive agenda. You've gotten a little redundant about a couple of Ravens-related subjects, but that's something that most of us have done at some point.
Because now that Ed Reed is gone, he doesn't have anyone to belittle to make himself feel better than everyone else. Didn't you hear? He's a great and powerful poster over on a Chiefs board! Check out his latest topic:

Quote:
Handswarmer

Posted Yesterday, 04:36 PM
I've been on this board since March of 2004 before the Big Crash and made a lot of friends on here.

Sure there are still the ones who hate me or dislike me but I generally get along with most people in here.

for that I say "thanks".

I've been a Houston Texans board lately- joined 2 years ago when they came to play us in the playoffs-and since now Ed Reed signed there, I went back for a visit last week.

On a general level; What a bunch of low information, stupid, blatantly dis-honest, sniveling little whining *******s. One would gather that the Internet doesn't get out of the Houston area. The ignorance of the rest of the NFL is rampant, even their knowledge of division and conference foes is limited.

I felt like the guy on the AT&T commercials sitting at the table with the pre-schoolers.
http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forum...4&#entry530824