View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #36
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 6.0: Post Compensatory Pick Announcement Draft

Both T J Ward and Usama Young played CB in college.

I bet you if I go down the list of NFL starters (which I started doing a little while ago,) I'll find more.

There might be different reasons for the conversion, and I'm not saying that I'm a pro to be able to forecast the outcome, but basically, we've been talking about it a little.

Amerson played well when facing the QB.
I was told that he's not too bad in tackling (which I haven't checked out enough to know for sure.)
So that's a start.
Perhaps, I'll go back and watch him some more to see if there's anything I can learn.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote