View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #15
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some believe atmosphere is safe for gay NFL player to come out

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...supreme-court/

Ayanbadejo speaks at rally on steps of Supreme Court

On Tuesday, the United State Supreme Court took up the question of whether California’s ban on same-sex marriage violates the Constitution.

Outside, Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo spoke at a rally supporting same-sex marriage.

“First and foremost, I have to say I’m not here as a Baltimore Raven,” Ayanbadejo said, via Erik Brady of USA Today. “I’m actually here as a patriot — as a patriot to uphold the Constitution of the United States. . . .