View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #33
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 6.0: Post Compensatory Pick Announcement Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
But, Amerson plays corner. You'd have to project him in that position to like him more than Wolff. I've never been a big fan of drafting a guy, only to change his position. I'm not saying it doesn't work from time to time, it just seems too much like a project pick to me.
Carnell Lake, Jairus Byrd, Malcolm Jenkins, Charles Godfrey, Eugene Wilson, Antrel Rolle, Renaldo Hill, Nick Collins, Hiram Eugene, Devin McCourty, Glover Quin...

Even Jason Allen started out as a CB and made the switch to safety.
When he played safety for the Dolphins (that's where he actually was groomed for by Saban) he played fairly well (better than at CB).
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote