View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #148
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78216 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans to go WR heavy in Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
Swope plays up to his speed once he gets going, but he is not very quick at all. He would have been a nice pick in the 4th round before his combine numbers brought him more to people's attention. He is not a good pick anywhere in the top 3 rounds, and I don't think there would be near the conversation about it if we were not so close to A&M geographically speaking, and hence have probably a lot of crossover Aggie/Texan fans here.

He is no Tavon Austin. I would put Swope right on par with Keshawn Martin, and we already have a Martin.
That's not really true. I live in Florida and have heard Gator and Nole fans talk highly about what they see in him.

It's the concussions that scare me.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote