View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #148
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans to go WR heavy in Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
Swope plays up to his speed once he gets going, but he is not very quick at all. He would have been a nice pick in the 4th round before his combine numbers brought him more to people's attention. He is not a good pick anywhere in the top 3 rounds, and I don't think there would be near the conversation about it if we were not so close to A&M geographically speaking, and hence have probably a lot of crossover Aggie/Texan fans here.

He is no Tavon Austin. I would put Swope right on par with Keshawn Martin, and we already have a Martin.
That's not really true. I live in Florida and have heard Gator and Nole fans talk highly about what they see in him.

It's the concussions that scare me.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote