View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #13
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143166 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some believe atmosphere is safe for gay NFL player to come out

Are you gay? Do you wish you could be a polygamist? Do you worship satan? Cha...I don't CARE if you're a good football player and not hurting anyone or breaking any laws. Some said Earnest Givens was. I don't know if he was or not but it doesn't change my opinion of the fact that he remains my favorite Oiler receiver. Some say Jacoby Jones is. My utter disrespect for Jones wouldn't be altered one bit if he was or wasn't.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote