View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #87
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ted Johnson calls Vince Wilfork's wife "ugliest he's ever seen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Over here in Japan, there's saying. You can get used to looks of not attractive woman. You can get tired of pretty ones. What it means is that it is more important inside than pretty appearance.

Having said that, I do have young and beautiful girlfriend. I just like total beauty inside and outside.
Samurai...the Nihon-jin Onna no ko are just plain fun anyway...but I digress. Rumiko Takahashi is old enough to be my mama and kinda funny looking, BUT she's smart and funny ...and incredibly rich and I'd be honored to be on her arm.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote