View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #78
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ted Johnson calls Vince Wilfork's wife "ugliest he's ever seen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Doesn't matter to me besides Vince ain't exactly Denzel Washington .

She reminds me a bit of Mindy Cohn from Facts of Life. I don't think she's ugly but would say she's NOT my type physically. Okay If you guys will excuse me I have to get up on my soapbox.

(ahem) Okay while I am KNOWN in here for being a bit of a pig I should go on record with a few things. While I am attracted to a certain TYPE of woman that's more a preference than anything else.

I appreciate the inherent beauty in all things feminine. The way women walk, the way they sit the way they eat a sandwich. Women (ALL WOMEN) carry themselves in a way which I find beautiful. They come in various shapes and sizes and I have to admit that I've met women whom I found physically repugnant whose presence and attitude made them "sexy"; conversely I've met women who were the physical epitome of all things beautiful who had the personalities of rabid wolverines with hemorhoidal flare ups and ced personalities MADE them HIDEOUS in my eyes.
Mrs. Wilfork might be a wonderful person and he may love her because she's such a wonderful human being and that says a great deal about him as a person. Says he's NOT that shallow a-hole who has to marry a model or a stripper simply because he has lots of money.

I think however the BIGGER issue here is how little class a man has to have in order to PUBLICLY say disparaging things about another man's WIFE. Disrespect another man all you want, but attacking his wife shows an utter lack of respect and class. Okay I've said my piece. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to see if I can find some pics of Japanese women half my age with disproportionately meaty breasts. Good day.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote