View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #25
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rotoworld 2013 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
DR, I get your point but who would have thought they would go after let alone get Reed?
I think McNair is voicing his opinion more. I do think WR will be round two and a defensive player round one but if Patterson or a healthy Keenan Allen there #27, I doubt anyone will faint.
It's not really surprising that he got Ed Reed, Rick was a safety in college and probably idolizes him. Plus he had Andre Johnson helping him recruit, so there's that. In the drafts since Rick got here, we have gone defense in the first round of all of them but the Duane Brown pick. Rick's a defensive guy by nature, and I'm sure that he would love nothing more than to have a team like the 2000 Ravens who relied on excellent defense, and a solid running game. I think it's been pretty obvious that he focuses on the defense more than the offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Absent unexpected draft picks ahead of us, this will be an interesting test to see who has Rick Smith's ear. Wade & Gary will both be making a case for their side of the ball with that 27th pick.
Well so far, Gary is 1 for 6, so I would bet on Wade.