View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #19
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ted Johnson calls Vince Wilfork's wife "ugliest he's ever seen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I should probably keep my keyboard silent, but I would like to go on a little mini rant here:

Why do guys think it is ok to trash a women based on her looks? I read the posts from males I have met in person who are not in the least bit attractive who feel the need to insult to looks of a woman in a picture. I usually laugh and shake my head, these guys say the wouldn't hit it, when the reality is they wouldn't stand a chance in hell of "hitting it."

If women were as shallow as men who do this crap, and only graded men on looks, not many males would make it to the alter.

Why would that jerk ask the question and why would Johnson answer it?

...you...you think I'm UGLY!?!
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote