View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #15
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 244585 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rotoworld 2013 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i'm completely ignorant to patterson. what i get from scouting reports is a juco transfer who split time between receiver, runningback, and returner. it seems he's more athlete than receiver, but has merely above average combine stats. watching highlights, i see a guy with ideal size with a high ceiling and exceptional bust potential - half of his tape isnt going to work in the pros. what i dont see is an heir to andre johnson or a #2, what i see is jacoby jones.

what am i missing?
Greg Cosell of NFL Films/Shutdown Corner agrees: "Patterson will be drafted high solely because of his size, and his dynamic movement. I don't think he's anywhere close to being a quality receiver in terms of the subtleties of how to run routes. In fact, he's so much quicker and more dynamic with the ball in his hands, as opposed to running routes. Running routes, he's not that dynamic, because he doesn't know how to do it yet. He needs to go to a team with a very good receivers coach, and he needs to be taught how to become a receiver."
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote