Thread: Safety
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #85
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 181073 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
I really like rambo in the 3rd. He's a true fs with range and is a playmaker. One way or another, the texans need 2 safeties. manning and reed are 1-2 yr guys right now. So it would be wise to get that guy on the roster now imo.
While I agree they need to find a couple safety's for the future , I have to wonder if they can afford the luxury of taking two in this draft with so many other holes to fill and so little money to spend. Especially if they are seriously planning on a deep playoff run.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote