View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #15
panamamyers
Veteran

Rep Power: 1738 panamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rotoworld 2013 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i'm completely ignorant to patterson. what i get from scouting reports is a juco transfer who split time between receiver, runningback, and returner. it seems he's more athlete than receiver, but has merely above average combine stats. watching highlights, i see a guy with ideal size with a high ceiling and exceptional bust potential - half of his tape isnt going to work in the pros. what i dont see is an heir to andre johnson or a #2, what i see is jacoby jones.

what am i missing?
He's got way more shake and bake than Jacoby. I see a bigger, faster Peter Warrick. Warrick ran a 4.6 at the combine, which is why he was in and out of the league so quick. Patterson has the elite elusive ability of Warrick, but combines it with being two inches taller, twenty pounds heavier and possessing 4.4 speed.