View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013   #12
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rotoworld 2013 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i'm completely ignorant to patterson. what i get from scouting reports is a juco transfer who split time between receiver, runningback, and returner. it seems he's more athlete than receiver, but has merely above average combine stats. watching highlights, i see a guy with ideal size with a high ceiling and exceptional bust potential - half of his tape isnt going to work in the pros. what i dont see is an heir to andre johnson or a #2, what i see is jacoby jones.

what am i missing?
Edit