View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #11
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 92823 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rotoworld 2013 Mock Drafts

i'm completely ignorant to patterson. what i get from scouting reports is a juco transfer who split time between receiver, runningback, and returner. it seems he's more athlete than receiver, but has merely above average combine stats. watching highlights, i see a guy with ideal size with a high ceiling and exceptional bust potential - half of his tape isnt going to work in the pros. what i dont see is an heir to andre johnson or a #2, what i see is jacoby jones.

what am i missing?