View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #15
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 146868 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans DBs vs NFL DBs

the seahawks have a monster secondary, and the bears and 49'ers are pretty stout. i'll show my inner homer however and say we're going to have the best secondary in the league. JJo is a top 3 corner (when healthy) and kareem has gone from bad to good to really good - he'd be a #1 on many teams. i'm going to say it now to be used against me later ... kareem jackson will be our best DB this season. between harris and mccain, one will step up and i fully expect it to be mccain back to 2011 form. manning is above average and ed reed is a hall of fame lock.

it's hard to pick anyone outside of seattle that has the talent we do.