View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #10
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55991 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rotoworld 2013 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I actually like lacy a lot. He's flown under the radar some, but I like his game a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if a rb needy team takes him in the first.
I somewhat agree. I have been agreeing with you quite strongly recently, I need to spread some rep. Another guy is LaVeon Bell. Just watch the kid play and he fits the one cut zone scheme extremely well. I'd bet he will be a good pro, Lacy as well, but I also don't see the Texans needing to grab a RB that high in this draft. Too bad because I really like Bell.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote