View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #116
Titans Sux 72
Veteran

Rep Power: 1719 Titans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
All I did was post an article from a national writer- a blog.

I have been saying for the last 3 years around my friends that Ed is declining- I have watched too many times where Ed #1- is running backwards trying to tackle a guy by his shoulder pads or goes for a big hit instead of wrapping up and whiffs and #2- is caught guessing and leaves the CB on an island....

His leaving is nowhere near to personal for me. I root for the team, I do not wear another man's name across my back.
"Around my friends"

Lol. Whispering. Not too loud. Now that he is a raven no more ill shout it loud. Especially on the Texans forum. Lol

Monday morning QB at its finest.

Good luck with Jacoby as your number 2 WR. YOUR GONNA NEED IT.