View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #112
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: There's a reason Ed Reed won't put Houston over the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
No, I get it. I mis-read who you ARE. My bad.

I "thought" you were better than what you really are.

I'm not acting like anything other than a person who feels pretty stupid for having thought you could exist here and be a good visitor. I guess early on you were just playing the "nice" card, but since we got interested in your man, Ed Reed, and you had to watch EIGHT of your team's starters bolt, you turned into a colossal troll around here.

I think you're just pissed off that your team is about to be pretty average all of a sudden. And that's fine, but come on...telling me I'm acting like a 13-year-old? Heh. I have never in the course of my 10+ years of posting here felt the need to rattle off 9 consecutive posts like you have.

You're funny. Like a clown. You amuse us.
Why do you insist that I am angry? Especially about my teams moves in the offseason? I tried to tell you how it is with Ed Reed, you misinterpreted that as me 'hating' on him or 'getting pissed off'...

If anything, the moves Ozzie Newsome has made will only make our team stronger in the long run. And as far as the Posting etiquette goes, are you Emily Dickinson now too?

See here's the rub; someone says a harsh or biting comment to me, I respond in kind and all of a sudden I am a troll...whatever dude.

Hey since I am 100% German, maybe I can start calling you the Post Nazi and thereby limit the ability to consecutively post......